只想[一个人] ^^

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I Can't forgive myself, I die inside every times I think about it. But I never regret that having you in you life, you're the one I love most, Maybe in your life I'm not the only one love you most..I am done believed with you my dear. I want you be happy like before, before you never met me, Before I never fall in love with you...I love and still love you. I Use to pray and wish, I appreciated your love and care, It's really work for me. I change my mind so much, I change my attitude so much, I stop the thing you dislike. You help me, you save me. I love you. I still darling..but things goes wrong right now.You said you're waiting me, I hope the day you come and pick me, Is from you all heart and not make those things happen again. I can't stand for it anymore. if we really means together forever, god will give us a chance and i will forgive you and accept you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment