只想[一个人] ^^

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

You means something to me

"You mean more to me then you will ever know or that I can ever say. You mean everything to me and I can honestly say I’m truly happy with you, Everyday I wake up knowing I have the most amazing one and I trust you with my heart no matter whats happens. I know people say “forever” is over rated, but you are really special to me and I want you to be my forever and always. Every night I would imagine meeting you that could complete the other half of me and now that I have met you I hope you never let go of me. No matter how many fights we get in please know that I’ll always be there for you through the bad and the good times, I know we will persevere through the distance because our love remains strong in the heart and mind. I love the way you are able to make me smile, I love how you make me laugh, I love the butterflies I get in my stomach when we have our late night phone calls, to simply put it I love everything about you because you prove me true love. To be honest I’d do anything and everything just to see you happy and I know that you have been hurt before, But I want to be the one that takes your heart and keeps it safe, the one who proves to you that I’m different, the one that shows you my love is true, to simply put it the one who keep trying to protects our relationship and loves you. I don’t ask for much, all I ask is that you please stay in my life because you are the only one who can make me feel the way I do and the honestly the only one who has my heart. ---*Even though we're now living different way, different life, But Its wouldn't tear us apart, Even though we broke up, I still missing you and loving you. dont say me stupid, i blamed myself sometimes but this is what i truly feel inside, with my love.*

No comments:

Post a Comment